Friday, April 29, 2011

Transmedia methods, when and where to use them...

I was asked to write an article for Digital Book World (up here) on transmedia and publishing. As I researched and wrote the article, a debate was on involving amongst others Mike Monello on Twitter about transmedia vs transmedia methods (i.e. transmedia is transmedia, but a lot of projects that aren't transmedia are using transmedia methods). I can totally understand this thinking, even if it will not affect the way I develop stuff in any sense, but it got me thinking about what methods should be used when, and where...

I do not have the time to write that post now, but will strive to in the next few days. Until then, Glada Wappen as we say over here, as we prepare to celebrate the onslaught of spring :)

No comments: